Integrate Workspace ONE in Microsoft Azure AD
If you want to use Microsoft Azure AD as well with Workspace ONE we have to configure some things here.
First of all, we will integrate the AirWatch MDM application into Azure AD that we can later enroll devices into Azure.
- Log into Azure AD
- Click Azure Active Directory on the left
- Mobility (MDM and MAM)
- Add application
- Choose airwatch by VMware
- Go again to Mobility (MDM and MAM)
- Click in the AirWatch by VMware application
- MDM user scope (all for all users in Azure AD, some for some users or groups etc.)
- Edit the URLs and enter your
Workspace ONE UEM environment
- MDM discovery URL: https://dsXXXX.awmdm.com/DeviceServices/discovery.aws
- XXXX = your Workspace ONE UEM tenant
- You can find the URL in your Workspace ONE UEM console under Groups & Settings – All Settings – System – Enterprise Integration – Directory Services